The range of PROTECTA lifeline assembly systems with integral rope grabs that are ideal for horizontal/angle work.
The rope grab utilised in the system is designed to be a static rope grab that is connected to your harness via a lanyard. By squeezing the rope adjuster forward, the worker can slide the device along the lifeline until he or she has reached their work position (working slack should never be greater than 2 metres as per the Australian standard). Release the rope adjuster and it locks onto the lifeline providing fall protection to the worker attached.
- Avaliable in 15m/20m/30m rope grab fall protection system (for horizontal/angle work) - This system is ideal for fall arrest situations where the user is required to perform horizontal or angle type work, offers a convenient set-up for compliance and safety on the job, just add your own harness and shock absorbing lanyard
- Integral manual rope grab - Permanently attached static type rope adjuster for added safety, designed to stay where you want it and move when you move it
- Hard-wearing and lightweight 11mm kernmantle rope lifeline - Constructed from high strength kernmantle rope that delivers greater resistance to minor cuts, abrasions, chemicals and grime that is less likely to fray or snag, it resists knotting and twisting, and totally removes the risk of bird caging.
- Built-in self closing double action anchorage karabiner - Offers a secure connection to an anchorage point with a screw lock gate that automatically closes for added safety and ease of use
- Durable, high strength finishing on lifeline ends - High strength sewn thimbled eye on hook end and sewn end stop on the other, coated with UV resistant transparent plastic for added protection and easy inspection