PROTECTA miners belts are designed to be both functional and adaptable while maintaining a high level of comfort and mobility.
The belts are an essential tool of the miner for use with battery packs and self rescuers. The range is also ideal for activities where the need to be restrained or work positioning arises.
A lightweight comfort waist belt provides support, the battery and self rescue straps provide secure attachment of essential tools and the reflective tape provides added visibility and safety. The model featuring integral braces provides added support and comfort allowing most of the weight to be taken on the shoulders.
Belts are also ideal for use in a variety of industries such as maintenance, oil production, line work, rigging and other applications requiring work positioning where you need to be restrained from a leading edge or where there is NO possibility of a fall.
- Adjustable waist belt with snap hook and D-ring closure buckle - Extremely fast, simple and safe closure/adjustment system for ease of use and peace of mind.
- Integral (Crossover backed) adjustable braces with chest strap - Provides added support and comfort allowing most of the weight to be taken off the back and onto the shoulders when the belt is loaded with tools and/or equipment
- Side and rear restraint/rescue D-rings - Ideal when you need to be restrained from a leading edge or where there is no possibility of a vertical free fall, or for rescue purposes.
- Padded waist pad - The lightweight padded waist pad provides added comfort and support for added user satisfaction and productivity.
- Detachable and replaceable adjujstable PVC coated battery pack and self rescue straps - Designed to easily accommodate and securley attach essential battery and self rescuers with the toungue buckle style straps, can be replaced when worn out by ordering part # M003-3
- Reflective tape on front and rear - Provides added visibility and safety in low light undergound environments
- Durable corrosion resistant construction - Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to harsh mining environments for added safety and longevity.
- Buckle Type: Snap hook & D-ring
- Capacity: 136kg
- D-Ring Locations: Side and Rear
- Web Keeper: Elastic
- Label: Tyvek
- Hip Pad High density: foam/nylon
- Physical Weight: 1.10 kg
With rear and side D-ring, detachable battery and self rescue straps, reflective tape, padded waist belt and crossover shoulder straps