The PROTECTA shock absorbing lanyards provide high quality compliance at an economical price and are trusted by workers.
They feature durable webbing and steel hardware for strength and corrosion resistance. The shock absorbing packs feature a controlled tearing action when subjected to a fall, reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels and stopping the fall. Various styles, lengths and hooks options are available to suit your specific jobsite needs.
- 1.0m/1.5m/2.0m single tail lanyard - General purpose fall arrest lanyard with an overall length of 1.0 metres to minimise free fall distance, suitable for fall arrest, work positioning and restraint
- Flat webbing lanyard tail - Heavy duty polyester webbing endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity and durability.
- Compact energy absorber with clear cover - Features a compact energy absorbing unit encased in UV resistant transparent plastic for easy inspection, durability and added longevity.
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces - Unique controlled tearing action immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to safe levels below 6kN
- Double action karabiner and snap hook on ends - Includes double action screw gate karabiner for attachment to harness fall arrest point and double action snap hook on end connector for easy connection to anchorage point
- User friendly self locking snap hook at one end - Automatically locks and closes for added safety
- Rated to 160kg - Ideal for all workers regardless of shape, size and weight; designed to allow for applications where the combined body weight of the user (including tools and clothing) is up to 160kg.
- Impact indicator - A deployed energy absorber will allow user to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple and reliable inspection.
- Anchor Connector Hook TypeDouble action snap hook, Zinc Plated Steel
- Harness Connector Hook TypeDouble action snap hook, Zinc Plated Steel
- StandardsAS/NZS 1891.1