Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
The Rer@ct 360 lanyard features:
- 2.5 kg Maximum Capacity
- 360 Degree Rotation
- Braked mechanism
- Double locking fitting plate
- Pre- stretched Kevlar Cord
- Runs on its own coil track
- Maintenance Free
- Small locking stainless steel screwgate
- Allows easy movement in any direction
- Prevents Muscle strain
- Allows full control of the tool
- Will not move on harness or belt causing abrasion of webbing
- Will not kink or bend preventing the cord from returning
- Ensures it does not get tangled on the return
Model Number: TA40213