The Rollgliss® R520 is a state of the art, easy-to-use fully automatic controlled descent device with a dual braking system that sets new standards in performance, rescue and safety. Unlike friction based descenders, it provides controlled descent self rescue regardless of the user's weight for the evacuation of multiple personnel, or the versatility of assisted rescue. The Rollgliss® R520 can be used from heights of up to 150m from elevated work platforms, towers, cranes, building or other heights. Its compact isze allows the unit to be attached to the rescue box of a work platform basket, crane housing or other suitable anchorage. Each kit is available in a variety of lengths, configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline and is pre-rigged and ready for use in the event of an emergency. The descender's configuration allows the device to operate in both directions - one end of the lifeline descends as the other ascends, readying the system for another rescue.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- 5m of 9mm kernmantle rope lifeline
- Dual redundant brake systems
- Integrated rope control ears
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Complete with anchorage karabiner and storage/deployment bag
- Equipped with i-Safe®
- Retrofit systems for bucket trucks, EWP's or crane housings also available
- Available in system lengths from 5m to 100m
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island