Anchor on the Go, portable roof anchor for metal roof applications - AS/NZS 5532 Compliant
DBI-SALA’s Anchor on the Go is a cost effective temporary roof anchor point that is ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Approved to AS/NZS 5532, the anchor provides a safe and economical solution for fall protection during all aspects of roof access, maintenance, repairs or improvements on a variety of metal roofs. Its portability is a great plus for the ‘Tradie’ to take with them from job to job, allowing them to work confidently, efficiently and safely while complying with safety regulations.
- Metal roof sheeting fall arrest/restraint anchor point
- Single person fall arrest/restraint temporary roof anchor for use on a variety of selected metal roof sheeting, ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Highly portable and re-usable
- The anchor can be easily removed and re-installed in a new location for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership
- Simple, fast and efficient installation
- Easy-Grip locking cam levers provide fast and easy tool-less installation and removal, the anchor is simply fitted directly to the roof sheeting. Re-positionable cams ensure a perfect fit on a variety of roof sheeting
- Swivelling fall arrest rated anchor point
- A built-in D-ring provides a compatible connection for your fall protection system and swivels keeping your connecting component in-line at all times. Allows for easy attachment of fall arrest system, simply connect and throw rope line over the other side of the roof
- ZORBA™Tech Shock Absorber
- Reduces the forces back to the roof in the event of a fall, reducing damage to the structure of the roof
- Protective end cap
- Rubber end cap provides protection for roof sheeting
- AS/NZS 5532 Compliant
- Complies with the stringent single point roof anchor standard
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island