Next-generation helmet for work-at-heights and rope access. With Australian (AS/NZS) and Euro (EN) standards!
The INCEPTOR GRX is redefining the concept of safety.
- Specially-designed EPS thorax and helmet shells absorb particularly high impact energies, both in the vertex area and at the side.
- The largest possible ventilation holes (except HighVoltage version)
- ergonomic EPS thorax ensures exceptional wearing comfort
- The INCEPTOR GRX's neck strap allows continuous width adjustment from 54 to 63 cm.
- The chin strap is equipped with a Fidlock buckle: the ergonomic magnetic closure is easy to open and close with its secure and self-actuated engagement.
- Components (such as chin straps, or the internal padding) can be removed separately for cleaning and individually replaced when worn.
- Accepts all head torches using the strap-retainer clips
- Accepts common clip-on earmuffs (size: 30mm / P3E)
- Accepts Skylotec visors
- Accepts Skylotec neck guard
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island