The all new Cut 5 rated Technique STOP the DROPS glove introduces a new level safety in the hand protection arena....The formidible combination of excellent levels of wearer comfort and dexterity and a 2.3kg rated tehter point make these an obvious choice for many high risk applications.
Cut-resistant, Nitrile-dipped gloves with segmented Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on back of hand, fingers and thumb to add impact protection with a mechanical rating of 4544.
The Patent Pending Tool Tether Point enables the user to maintain complete tool control and safeguards against the deadly hazard of dropped tools on site.
- Cut Level 5 Rating.
- Black Micro-Finish Nitrile Palm gives glove a solid, non-slip grip.
- Certified Tool Anchor Point
- Silicon enhanced grip on finger tips and palm for extra control
- Thermoplastic Rubber on Fingers, Thumb and Back of Glove adds impact protection.
- Oil Resistant Palm ensures a solid grip on slippery and/or wet surfaces.
- Snug, comfortable fit ensures glove is comfortable, while still being protective.
- Search and Rescue
Cut Rating: 5
Mechanical Rating: 4544