Developed exclusively with the world's premier Torque Wrench manufacturer (Norbar), it's not only adjustable but also tethered to prevent drops. It's an essential part of your work at height tool kit.
This model is a ½" Square Drive 20-100 Nm version. Supplied with Tool@rrest Tether and 1 mt Webbing Lanyard with karabiner clips.
- Built on a trusted, versatile torque wrench design.
- Featuring unique, inbuilt tethering point to secure the tool for safe work at height.
- Adjustable toque settings integrated into handle for precision control.
- Double Pinned head inline with DROPS recommendation for ultra safe handling of sockets when working at height.
- Reversible head for ease of use.
- Fully traceable calibration.
- Accuracy: +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards
- Micrometer Scale for simple and error free setting.
- Immediate torque control using manual adjustable setting.
- Ergonomically designed handle, grip and chemical resistant materials.
Weight: 1.1 kg
Model Number: TA101854