uvex NK2725B chemical applications - Special NBR dyneema glass polyamide cotton liner gloves.
- Very high level of cut protection with the multi-layer design of the supporting material made from cotton, HPPE and glass
- EN388: 2016 cut level D
- Good grip in damp, wet and oily areas
- Reistant to many chemicals
- Good wearer comfort
- EN ISO 374-1:2016/Type A
- EN 388:2016 (4X44D)
* Price is per pair. Sold as cartons, to buy a carton, order 10 pairs.
- EN388:2016 TDM cut level D - 1,600 grams (16 Newtons) of cut resistance
- Level D ≥1,530 grams (15 Newtons) ≤2,243 grams (22 Newtons)
- Level C ≥1,020 grams (10 Newtons) ≤1,530 grams (15 Newtons)
- High quality absorbent cotton liner - Exceptional comfort and sweat management
- Certified to Oeko Tex Standard 100 - Guaranteed no harmful substances in the glove
- Unique layered materials of cut and chemical barriers - Excellent combination for protection against cut and chemical contamination
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island