uvex Hand Protection System - Open fingertip, PU palm coated unidur especially for cabling.
- EN388: 2016 cut level B
- High abrasion and tear resistance
- Outstanding dexterity
- Mechanical strength
- Fingerless for fine assembly work
- EN 388 (4343B)
* Price is per pair. Sold as cartons, to buy a carton, order 10 pairs.
- Fingerless at thumb, fore and index fingers - Allows for complete touch dexterity for fine assembly work
- EN388:2016 TDM cut level B - 510 grams (5.1 Newtons) of cut resistance
- Level B ≥509 grams (5 Newtons) ≤1020 grams (10 Newtons)
- Level C ≥1,020 grams (10 Newtons) ≤1,530 grams (15 Newtons)
- High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) - Provides good dexterity and flexibility with cut level 3
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island