uvex unidur 6641 – light, sensitive, cut-resistant
The uvex unidur 6641 is a lightweight PU-coated HPPE assembly glove with level 3/B cut protection. Yet the glove offers a high level of sensitivity. It is perfectly suited to precision assembly work requiring tactility and cut protection.
- PU cut protection glove with high-quality HPPE fibres
- polyurethane coating on palm and fingertips
- colour: white, grey
- sensitive cut protection glove with HPPE fibres
- certified to EN 388:2003 (4 3 4 3) and to EN 388:2016 (4 3 4 3 B)
- excellent blade cut resistance (level 3/B), very high abrasion resistance, very high tear resistance
* Price is per pair. Sold as cartons, to buy a carton, order 10 pairs
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island