uvex unidur 6641 – light, sensitive, cut-resistant
The uvex unidur 6641 is a lightweight PU-coated HPPE assembly glove with level 3/B cut protection. Yet the glove offers a high level of sensitivity. It is perfectly suited to precision assembly work requiring tactility and cut protection.
- PU cut protection glove with high-quality HPPE fibres
- polyurethane coating on palm and fingertips
- colour: white, grey
- sensitive cut protection glove with HPPE fibres
- certified to EN 388:2003 (4 3 4 3) and to EN 388:2016 (4 3 4 3 B)
- excellent blade cut resistance (level 3/B), very high abrasion resistance, very high tear resistance
* Price is per pair.