Uvex Hand Protection System – uvex unilite! Flexible, comfortable, protective, and grippy.
Ideal for maintenance in mining, engineering and other heavy industries where excellent grip in wet, oily or greasy conditions is paramount!
*Price is per pair.
uvex unilite - UL6605 (Dry)
- 15 gauge lightweight knitted glove with NBR foam coat
- perfect for mechanical precision work requiring high levels of dexterity
- good mechanical abrasion resistance
- nylon liner provides good combination of flexibility and durability
- good grip in dry and slightly damp & oily areas
- EN 388 (4122)
uvex unilite 6607 (Wet)
- • 15 gauge lightweight knitted glove with NBR micro-cell foam coat
- fine-knit spandex liner provides greater dexterity and durability
- “second skin” fit increases comfort for long wear
- excellent grip in extremely greasy applications due to micro cell coating technology
- good dexterity highly flexible
- Areas of application: wet and greasy or oily tasks where grip is essential
- areas and tasks that require high abrasion resistance with excellent grip
uvex unilite - UL7700 (Foam)
- Reduces transfer of grease/oil onto skin
- High level of wet grip due to “sand” cell structure
- ideal for extremely greasy and oily areas due to dual coating technology (water based PU with NBR foam)
- Second skin fit for dexterity and comfort
- High abrasion resistance ensures long service life
- EN 388 (4131)
uvex unilite 6610F (Full)
- 15 gauge nylon blended with lycra for flexibility and durability
- full NBR coating for increased back of hand protection good mechanical abrasion resistance
- excellent grip in dry and slightly damp to slightly oily areas
We protect people. At work and at play. On the production line and on the ski slope. While welding or while riding. uvex is one brand with one mission: protecting people.
Modern protection products bringing together safety, functionality, quality and design, in order to keep pace with the rapid advances in industry and construction. This is what our customers expect of us and what we expect of ourselves. Protecting people is our ambition, our responsibility, our job. We keep workplace hazards to a minimum with our high performance protective equipment.