Tool@rrest lanyards are manufactured to exceed the minimum set of regulatory, technical and safety requirements.
Featuring stainless steel karabiners, NATO standard quick release buckles which are industrially stitched using bonded threads to our abrasion resistant, UV stable colour fast polyester 8.5kN breaking strain webbing.
Suitable for all theatres of operations including Oil and gas, Telecommunications, Utilities, Construction these tested products offer an assurance for the safety for workers and their colleagues below.
The Tool@rrest Wrist Lanyard features:
- 2.5kg Maximum Capacity
- Swivel Hook connector
- Tail detaches at the wrist
- Velcro® attachment with Steel D link
- Includes Serial numbers and manufacturing Date
- For Ease of connection and release
- For Ease of use with Rotating tools to reduce the webbing becoming twisted in use
- Reduces snagging in confined space and suitable for work overhead
- Ensures Dropped tool does not pull worker into a fall arrest situation
- For Ease of removal and change over of tool and tool tail
Model Number: TAWL
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post, and a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged on all orders at checkout. Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories attract a shipping fee of $16.00.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island