YHS P2 respirators are great value and Australian Standards compliant, these ones have a vertical fold, making them more comfortable to wear.
Australian Standard P2 rated to remove nuisance dust and particles from the air you breathe; (similar protection level to USA standard N95)
- Bushfire smoke
- sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling dust
- plastering, rendering, excavation, cement dust
- light welding, soldering, foundry operation fumes & particles
- diesel soot particles
Optional exhaust valve(s): Choose single-valve or twin-valve for easier exhale, increased comfort, and decreased heat/moisture.
Optional Charcoal Filtering: to deal with nuisance odors (in addition to the standard particles)
You are purchasing boxes of 10 (each filter-mask is individually wrapped flat packed for hygiene and convenience).
- 10 Individually wrapped vertical flat fold P2 respirators
- Adjustable nose bridge with EVA internal nose pad
- Super soft flexible filter material for optimum fit
- Soft and wide welded elastic straps for superior comfort
- Certified Australian Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 (Lic.No. 20631 SAI Global)