- Load rating – 136kg (for use with standard fall arrest lanyard)
- Material – manufactured from polyester webbing
- Weight – 1.3kg (includes all buckles and D-rings)
- Load rating – 1 person
- Material – manufactured from nylon, 11mm kernmantle rope
- Weight – 15.0M – 2.2kg
- Load rating – 136kg – 1 person
- Material – manufactured from polyester
- Weight – 0.7kg (includes end karabiners)
- Load rating – 23kN
- Material – manufactured from high tensile steel, zinc plated
- Weight – 0.6kg
WORKING LOAD LIMIT
All ZERO fall arrest harness gear is rated at 100kg and is designed for a maximum free fall of 2000mm. An energy absorber is to be incorporated as a safety factor whenever a fall arrest situation is encountered.
ZERO harness gear and equipment is designed and manufactured in accordance with requirements of Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, CE. EN361 and relevant statutory OHS codes of practice guidelines.
Individually tested, this equipment is manufactured to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008. Copies of test certificates are available
3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
Inspection and certification required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.1.
Failure to supply and/or install proprietary product in accordance with above Standards and codes, specifications and instructions voids complete system certification and/or warranty.