Protecta Aluminium Tripod (1.35 to 2.35m)
2.4 m aluminum tripod - Lightweight and durable aluminum construction is easy to transport, set-up and use and will stand up to the elements for extended longevity.
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs - Simple detent pin adjustment in 7.6 cm increments offers quick and easy set-up allowing you to custom fit your work space.
- Skid-proof tread plate soles on feet - Offers a non-slipping design for both flat surfaces and uneven terrains for complete safety.
- Integrated 22 kN eyebolt anchor points - Four eyebolts in head of unit provide an anchorage point for mechanical devices or pulley systems.
- Order AT0521 pulley separately - Attaches to eyebolt and routes winch/SRL lifeline over confined space opening.
- Order mechanical winch/SRL device(s) separately - Various winch and 3-way self retracting lifeline configurations and options are available to suit most site requirements for added peace of mind.
- Safety leg support chain - Prevents movement of the legs when the system is under load providing added support, strength and safety.
- Capacity - 15 kN
- Physical Weight - 18.20 kg
- Standards - AS/NZS 5532