The Aura range is packed with ground-breaking ideas, technologies and materials but it has retained many of the features that helped make the 9300 series hugely popular.
This respirator series set new benchmarks in wearer comfort. The advanced three panel design and ultra soft inner cover web allows the 3M 9300A+ series respirator to comfortably mould onto your face and accommodate facial movements without compromising the fit. Being foldable, they offer you more convenience than traditional cup shaped respirators. Its features include a headband material which helps even out strap pressure.
- Low breathing resistance - combines the benefits of 3M’s electret particulate filter material with advanced low breathing resistance filter technology
- Clear Vision - the new embossed top panel helps reduce fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted Nose Panel utilises curved, low profile design to conform well to nose and eye contours and helps provide a good field of vision
- Innovative chin tab improves ease of donning and adjustment to help achieve a comfortable fit
- Face and Head Comfort features a 3-panel design, to fit a wide range of face shapes and sizes and accommodate facial movement
- Coloured headbands for easy identification: yellow for P1, blue for P2
*Price listed is per box (For unvalved masks - 20 masks per box. For valved masks - 10 masks per box)
The 3M Aura Respirators are designed to control air in such a way that it helps with another common issue with respirators: fogging eyewear.
Unvalved Respirators - When exhaling, the embossed pattern reduces the airflow through the upper panel, the majority of the air exits through other panels. Less moist air reaches the surface of the eyewear from the top panel, helping to minimise fogging.
Valved Respirator - When exhaling, the embossed pattern reduces airflow through the upper panel, the majority of the air exits through the 3M Cool Flow Valve and other panels. Less moist air reaches the surface of the eyewear from the top panel, helping to minimise fogging.