Ensure your protection fits and works as required by law! The biggest contributor to reduced respiratory protection is poor fit.
Conducting a fit test to ensure that a respirator with a tight fitting facepiece provides an adequate seal to the wearer’s face has long been considered best practice as part of a general respiratory protection program. Reflecting this, a fit test for wearers of tight fitting respirators is now required for compliance to AS/NZS1715:2009.
The 3M Qualitative Fit Test apparatus FT-10 Sweet (Saccharin) and FT-30 Bitter (Bitrex) are designed for fit testing disposable and half face reusable respirators fitted with particulate or combination gas/vapour and particulate filters.
Features and Benefits
- Offers a fast and easy method for performing qualitative fit testing
- No calibration of equipment required
- No modification of facepiece required
- Test operator can be self-taught/ instructed
- Kit includes: hood, collar, 2 nebulisers, sweet tasting sensitivity solution, sweet tasting fit test solution and laminated user instructions
- Replacement solutions and accessories can be purchased separately
Replacement solutions / accessories available:
- Fit Test Sensitivity Solution FT-11 - FT-11 Sensitivity Solution (sweet)
- Fit Test Solution FT-12 - FT-12 Fit Test Solution (sweet)
- Fit Test Sensitivity Solution FT-31 - FT-31 Sensitivity Solution (bitter)
- Fit Test Solution FT-32 - FT-32 Fit Test Solution (bitter)
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island