Convenient respiratory kit designed for silica, asbestos removal, and environments containing dust / ash / soot / smoke.
The kit comes complete with the 3M Full Face 6000 Series Respirator which is light weight and easy to use. It also includes two pairs of 3M Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*. The unique solid top particulate filter casing design reduces premature caking and clogging from dirt, grime, water or dust. The protective casing also aids decontamination practices.
- 1 x 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series
- 2 x pair of 3M Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*
- 4 x 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
- 1 x 3M No-Touch Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
- 1 x 3M Respiratory Protection Guide
- 1 x Handy Storage Container
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
Suitable for certain asbestos work requiring higher protection levels: Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ)
Also for lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation and hazardous particulates such as silica & beryllium.
Environments requiring face and eye protection
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000 Full Face Respirator: 100 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 30 ppm, whichever is the lower
Kit also contains 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes, 3M Earplugs and a handy storage container
*Price listed is per kit, minimum order of 2 kits