The respirator kit provides respiratory protection in a convenient and easy way. The 3M Half Face Respirator 6000 Series is simple and lightweight. To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container.
Kit Contains: 1 x 3M Half Face Respirator 6000 Series - Medium 1 x pair of 3M Particulate Filters 2125, P2 4 x 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504 1 x 3M No-Touch Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB) 1 x 3M Respiratory Protection Guide 1x Handy storage container Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against a range of vapours and gases including (but not limited to: Chlorine, sulphur dioxide, solvents hydrogen sulphide, ammonia, hydrogen chloride Protection Factors Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels. This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:- With a 3M 6000 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container*Price listed is per kit, minimum order is for 2 kits
- Cartridge or Filter Type - A1B1E1K1P2
- Connection Type - Bayonet
- Facepiece Type - Half Facepiece Reusable
- Filter Type - Gas, Vapour & Particulate Filters
- Gas & Vapour Protection Type - Acid Gases, Ammonia, Inorganic vapours and acid gases, Organic Vapours bp>65 degrees°C
- Standards/Approvals Meets the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1716:2012