Light, simple, sturdy harness ideal for construction and occasional short pole work. No padding to be damaged, just a webbing harness with leg loops, waist belt and side D rings, chest strap for improved fit, and a 2m lanyard from sternal D.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Rear attachment D ring with 2mt web shock absorbing lanyard permanently attached to the rear D ring
- Front & rear fall arrest attachment points
- Side D Rings for work positioning and with pole strap
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder, chest and waist straps
Applications of Use:
- Fall Arrest – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the Front Loops, rear extension or D ring.
- Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing lanyard to rear D ring, rear extension or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Work Positioning – via side D rings using a pole strap.
- Rescue & recovery - using both front loops connected together - NO shoulder attachment