Special anti-ignition/anti-static mask for Cleanspace-EX respirator power unit.
(For Cleanspace2 or Ultra power unit, you don't need this -EX mask, get the standard mask here instead)
The CleanSpace Half Masks are specifically designed to work to complete the CleanSpace PAPR system. Compatible with all CleanSpace Respirators, the Half Masks clip quickly onto the power units and are easily unclipped for cleaning. The Half Masks are made of soft silicone that readily moulds to the face and does not cause allergic dermatitis.
Compatible with ALL CleanSpace PAPR power units Standard Classification AS/NZS1716: 2012 PAPR-P3 EN 12942 IP Rating 66
• Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
• Half masks available in 3 sizes to facilitate a good seal and a comfortable fit
• Materials: Soft silicone cushion, nylon clips and polycarbonate (exhalation valve)
• Mask Fit Test adaptor available for TSI Portacount fit testing
• Easy removal for cleaning
• Transparent and facilitates communication
Specifications and materials
• Weight: average 125g
• Dimensions: 170mm x 130mm x 70mm
• Cleaning: Machine washable or use in warm soapy water. Do not use solvents (e.g. turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
• Storage and Use: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, grease and oil.
Mining, Welding, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a CleanSpace EX PAPR please consult your site Intrinsically Safe approvals. These Half Masks are not certified intrinsically safe.
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island