The CleanSpace Ultra Decontamination Plug Set is designed to be used with the CleanSpace Ultra Respirator unit (PAF-0070).
It is a tool used to seal all the openings on the CleanSpace™ Ultra PAPR unit for storage during and after decontamination. Do not wear the respirator when the plug set is in place. The Plug Set is made of nylon and silicone and is safe for use in decontamination operations.
Compatible with the CleanSpace Ultra PAPR (PAF-0070) Standard Classification AS/NZS1716: 2012 PAPR-P3 EN 12942
• Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace Ultra PAPR: light weight, no hoses or belts
• Designed for comfort over long periods
• Allows sweating and breathability
• Easy to wash and quick drying
• Designed for long wear in harsh environments
• Easy and quick replacement
Specifications and materials
• Weight: 100g
• Dimensions: 180mm x 110mm x 800mm
• Cleaning: Lukewarm water and mild detergent (neutral pH 6 – 8). Do not use solvents (turpentine or acetone), hot water, bleaching or chemical agents.
• Storage: –10°C to +55°C (–4°F to +131°F) at <90% relative humidity. Store away from direct sunlight, water, grease and oil
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING (in orders over $199) or low-cost $14.90 shipping (orders under $199).
About Free Shipping:
FREE SHIPPING on most orders, when spending over $199! (if all non-bulky items)
Orders under $199 are $14.90 shipping (if all non-bulky items)
Even if it's not free-shipping, you only pay one shipping-fee per order, so fill up that shopping cart!
REMOTE AREAS: (e.g. offshore islands, mining sites, far north WA/QLD) If you order to an extremely remote area, we may need to contact you to manually confirm or adjust the shipping amount; you'll have the choice to proceed or cancel-refund.