Designed for use in rope access and oil rig work. The Edgehog fits through deck grating (commonly known as Kennedy Grating) which is found in many industrial situations such as oil rigs, chemical plants and refineries.
The Edgehog greatly improves rope protection against sharp edges when ropes are fed through gratings. By securely bolting to the grating it enables the rope to be rigged from above to allow rope access work to be safely performed below deck.
If the Edgehog is a bit heavy duty for liking, we also sell and Australian plastic version called the Mac-Pro.
- Clip-in point for transportation
- Fixation bolts with adjustments for different grating sizes (17mm spanner required)
- Rope slots with rounded, rope friendly radii
- Marine grade stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance in offshore environments
- Low profile to minimise trip hazard
- Hex bolts provided for securing to grating
- Maximum rope diameter: 13mm
Note: 17mm spanner may be required for installation/removal.
Dimensions: 15 cm x 15cm x 6.5cm
Weight: 730 grams
Model Number: EH200