The Challenge Pro with integral PFD is certified to AS/NZS 4758.1-2008 Personal Floatation Devices and AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 Industrial Fall Arrest System.The Challenge Pro's universal design makes it suitable for various applications including industrial height safety, EWPs, confined space, rope access work, general rescue and high rope activities.
This provides options for anyone working over or near water including wharf workers, stevedores, air sea rescue, shipping and oil rigs. The Challenge Pro PFD is supplied with a separate CO2 cartridge that should be installed immediately. CO2 cartridges are deemed dangerous freight items and prevent the Challenge Pro PFD being airfreighted for delivery.
A removable padded shoulder/back panel provides superior comfort and assists with quick and easy donning. New materials including 3D breathable mesh, alloy componentry, splash and water proof webbing has enabled a weight saving of 200g over its predecessor. Reflective support padding improves visibility and safety when working in darkness.
Features and Benefits:
- Front and rear free fall arrest attachment points
- Confined space retrieval attachment points
- Lightweight alloy quick connect buckles and componentry
- Generous size adjustment for most body statures
- Simplistic design and shape allows easy donning
- Removable, reflective and padded shoulder/back panel
- 3D breathable mesh
- Oil, grease and water repelling webbing
- Reflective for exceptional night time visibility
- Certified CASA Helicopter Lifting Device
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007