The unique improved design of the Ferno EDGElok™ anchor allows multi-depth adjustment to suit varying roof cladding profiles. An optional large cladding insert allows fitting on to deeper roof profiles (sold separately)
The EDGElok™ is robust yet light-weight and collapsible so it can be carried from job to job for repeated use. For additional safety the EDGElok incorporates a 15kN energy absorbing arm with fall indicator.
The EDGElok™ has an alloy and stainless steel construction and finished in high visibility safety red. It is tested to meet the requirements of the AS/NZS1891.4 anchorage specifications for 15 kN single person fall arrest.
- Multi depth adjustment to suit varying roof cladding profiles
- Light weight and collapsible
- Easily transported from job to job for repeated use
- Incorporates an energy absorbing arm with fall indicator
- Constructed primarily of high grade alloy with some stainless steel
- Meets the requirements of the AS/NZS1891.4
- Rated at 15 kN fall arrest for single person use