The Ferno EXL Scoop Stretcher provides superior comfort and safety to patients who need spinal immobilisation. The EXL supports the patients in the position found and eliminates the need for log-rolls, reducing the risk of further injury.
Made from lightweight, high-impact composite materials
- Thermally-treated polymer construction does not get too hot or cold
- Recessed head section to assist with appropriate cervical alignment
- Narrow foot end for use in confined space immobilisation
- Oval profile and angled handles provide ergonomic ease of use
- Four adjustable lengths accommodate patients of different heights
- Folds compact for storage (optional 385-C Case)
- X-ray transparent
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island