The Ferno Hardpoint provides all the comfort and benefits of the Centrepoint II with a hard front connection point.The Hardpoint is very comfortable to wear or hang in for long periods of time making it ideal for rescue, rope access and tower work. Multiple gear loops allow easy access to attach additional gear while the reflective thread, webbing and support padding provide exceptional visibility and safety when working in darkness.
Features and Benefits:
- Confined space retrieval attachment points
- Offset (cranked) pole strap attachment points
- High & low front free fall arrest attachment points
- Rear free fall arrest attachment point
- Quick connect lightweight buckles
- Gear loops for additional gear
- Large, wide, cushioned mesh waist and leg pads
- Breathable support pad for back & neck protection
- Reflective for exceptional visibility
- Oil, grease and water repelling webbing
- Adjustable leg risers for best fit
- All alloy hardware
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- Size XS and XL are made-to-order and have minimum order of 5x units.
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island