HexArmor 4024 Chrome Series Glove (Pair)
- Padded palm reduces vibration damage while returning a higher level of comfort and extending glove life.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ANSI/ISEA level A8 cut resistance, offering some of the highest cut-resistance available in the industry.
- PVC printed synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations, while increasing abrasion resistance.
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area, providing workers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 1 impact protection
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Machine washable.
What is the Hexarmor Superfabric difference?