A minimum order quantity of 6 is required for purchase. Please add a minimum quantity of 6 into your cart.
Howard Leight offers a comprehensive choice of Single-Use earplugs that include the comfort features your employees deserve, plus the highest SLC80 ratings available. An economical choice for work situations that demand a high degree of comfort, frequent changes, or where hygiene presents a problem for re-use. The Max is a bell shaped earplug, offering users maximum in-ear comfort, along with high attenuation.
- Bell flared shape provides superior attenuation.
- The worlds most used polyurethane earplug.
- Improved design which is easier to insert, and reduces the tendency to back out of the ear.
- Smooth, soil resistant skin prevents dirt build up.
- Corded and uncorded versions.
- Factory workers.
- Process workers.
- Any noise environment 105 to less than 110dB.
- Materials: Polyurethane foam
- Diameter: 16.76mm
- Length: 23.63mm
- Cord Length: 723.9mm
- Cord Material: PVC
- Temperature: -26°C to +60°C
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002.
- License number 1579.
- SLC80 26dB Class 5