The R5S Rescue Helmet has superior resistance to UV rays and high temperatures make the R5 Rescue Helmet an ideal helmet for those working in sweltering hot conditions. Made of a DuPont Kevlar composite shell with unique resins, this Pacific Helmet can withstand temperatures up to 260 degrees Celsius with no deformities. Scallop-sided shell makes accommodating earmuffs a breeze and the ratchet headband with 3-point polyester chin strap is easily adjustable, this model will NOT accommodate a visor.
- Scalloped Kevlar shell to take ear muffs - NO BRIM
- Padded ratchet harness 52-64cm
- 3 point polyester chinstrap
- Ear muff clips fitted
- Windlace brim extrusion
- Neck protector
- Comes complete with the new Easi On/Off torch base
- Reflective elements
Adjustable head band, with two shell size options:
- Standard shell: 52-62cm head size
- XL shell: 56-66cm head size
Certification: AS1801-1997 Type1 and 2 and are compliant to UIAA , EN12492-2000 and ANSI Z89.1.
Weight: 498 grams
Colours: White, Red, Yellow, Blue (enquire if not shown)