When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. Protecta's range of rescue and retrieval systems ensures safety and performance when it is needed the most. The rescue winch is one of the most critical parts of the rescue system providing the means to retrieve an incapacitated worker to safety.
Rescue Winch and Tripod Pulley Set - The rescue winch and pulley can be purchased separately
Rescue Winch and Pulley Set Includes:Winch with 20m of 5mm stainless steel cable lifeline, mounting bracket, swivel snap hook and tripod pulley Rescue Winch Includes:Winch with 20m of 5mm stainless steel cable lifeline, mounting bracket and swivel snap hook Confined Space Tripod Pulley:Pulley with karabiner for use on tripod (Zinc plated steel and aluminium construction)
- Confined space winch - Easily attaches to Protecta tripod with built-in bracket and offers a mechanical lifting advantage for materials or personnel in confined space scenarios.
- Complete with tripod pulley - Packaged winch that includes a tripod pulley that easily attaches to the tripod eyebolt and provides a means to route the winch lifeline.
- 20m of 5mm stainless steel cable lifeline - Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
- Quick mount bracket for tripod - Simple detent pin attachment offers quick and easy set-up for efficient rescue and work support applications.
- Disc brake system - Four disc brakes provide added security and prevent the load from unintentional movements.
- Detachable handle - Reduces overall amount of space needed for storage and handling for ease of use.
- Oil impregnated bearings - Protects the bearings and maintains smooth effortless operation for extended longevity.
- Built-in manual safety lock - Allows operator to lock-out the device for work positioning requirements and for added safety.
- Corrosion resistant construction - Zinc plated steel construction is very durable, standing up to the elements for extended longevity.
- 4:1 mechanical advantage - Offers 6.1m/min winching speed to help facilitate fast and efficient rescues.
- Capacity - 140 kg
- Lifeline - 5mm dia. 7x19 stainless steel Aircraft Wire Rope - Galvanised Cable
- Lifeline Length - 20m
- Winch/SRL Housing - Zinc Plated Steel
- Physical Dimensions - 393x298x280mm
- Physical Weight - 9.20 kg
- Standards - EN 360, EN 1496 Class B