Full-body harnesses are genuine working tools that allow you to get on with your job without worrying about safety.
That’s why the all new re-designed and upgraded 3M™ Protecta® PRO Full-Body Harness Range offers a choice of harnesses for every possible working environment, from general construction to tower work. With a design that incorporates lighter hardware and improved adjustability for a perfect fit every time, they ensure absolute confidence, comfort and safety for the user, making them a great value safety solution. The PRO Riggers Full-Body Harness is ideal for rigging, rescue, construction, ladder access work, roof work and general height safety.
- Large rear fall arrest rated D-ring - Provides a fast, easy and safe connection to your fall protection system
- Front fall arrest rated D-ring - Frontal attachment point is ideal for climbing, work positioning or rescue
- Pass-thru buckles on chest and leg straps - Provides quick and easy donning and adjustments
- Easy adjust torso buckles - Simple and fast adjustment buckles for a perfect fit every time
- Retrieval attachment points - For raising and lowering in rescue and confined space applications
- Lightweight hardware and components - Reduces weight and user fatigue
- Durable polyester web construction - For superior abrasion resistance and durability
- Protected labels - Labels with permanent indent print conveniently located in a single location and safeguarded by a unique cover protecting important information
- Sub pelvic strap - For extra protection in the event of a fall
- Capacity: 136kg
- D-Ring Locations: Back Front
- Physical Weight: 1.20 kg
- Standards: AS/NZS 1891.1