Simple, classic, robust. One of the most popular rope-access backup devices ever.
The Duck-R conforms to EN 12841 and unlike older products, works on a single rope and can be towed continuously for short descents after a function test.
With a steel body and spring, it certainly outlasts many competitors, and the non-spike design means it's kind to ropes.
- Alloy cam is more kind to the rope in ordinary environments, getting you maximum value and life out of your ropes.
- Steel cam is tougher so it lasts longer in extremely abrasive conditions (e.g. cement dust, sand).
- Replacement steel and alloy cams are available anytime!
- Plus, if you already had one with the alloy cam, yes you can change it to a steel cam, OR the other way around.
- CE 0120 / EN 12841 Type A
- Rope Diameter 10.5 - 11mm
- Rope Type: EN1891:1998 Type A
Body: Stainless Steel
Cam: Aluminium or Steel
Spring: Spring Stainless Steel
CE 0120, EN 12841:2006 A
Weight: 260 grams (aluminium cam version)
- Body- natural steel silver with Red cam (aluminum cam version)
- All - Natural steel silver (steel cam version)
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island