Height access system with a (EN 353-1) fall-arrest device for use on SKA8 Ladder safety system. The permanent vertical lifeline system SKA 8 is used for safeguarding persons working at positions located at height or depth.
The vertical lifeline system SKA 8 is used on vertical ladders and step iron lines, in connection with this SKA8-RUN-B and a fall arrest harness according to EN 361.
The respective instructions for use of fall arrest harness and it's attachment to a fall arrest device must be observed.
The SKA8-RUN-B is only suited to the SKA 8 system, made of stainless and galvanised steel slides on galvanised steel wire ropes with a diameter of 8 mm (7x19W-WC/37,6 kN).
** please allow a few days for delivery of this item as we carry minimal stock in our store **
- Removable rope adjuster/grab device.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Detachable device runs on kernmantle ropes with a diameter of 12mm.
- Dual redundant closing mechanism prevents the SKA being put on the rope incorrectly, thereby ensuring increased safety.
- Comes with an Oval Steel screwgate karabiner.
- Maximum number of persons 1.
For Steel rope: 8mm Ø
Application: Permanent Fall Arrest Systems
Size: 140 x 90mm
Weight: 940 grams
Material: Stainless Steel, Steel
Certifications: CE EN 353-2