- Seamless knitted polyamide/elastane/HPPE/ glass liner Ultra soft flexible feel against the skin increasing wearer comfort in long periods of use whilst also providing cut protection (cut level C)
- EN388:2016 TDM cut level C 1,200 grams (12 Newtons) of cut resistance
- Level C ≥1,020 grams (10 Newtons) ≤1,530 grams (15 Newtons)
- Level B ≥509 grams (5 Newtons) ≤1,020 grams (10 Newtons)
- Open cell structure creating a very soft and flexible coating providing excellent grip and breathability.
- No direct contact with the skin (no coating break through) providing a glove that is skin friendly with high wearer comfort, especially for those with sensitive skin
*Price is per pair.
We protect people. At work and at play. On the production line and on the ski slope. While welding or while riding. uvex is one brand with one mission: protecting people.
Modern protection products bringing together safety, functionality, quality and design, in order to keep pace with the rapid advances in industry and construction ? this is what our customers expect of us and what we expect of ourselves. Protecting people is our ambition, our responsibility, our job. We keep workplace hazards to a minimum with our high performance protective equipment.