Complete Test System for Altair (original) & Altair Pro Gas Detectors.
The Galaxy GX2 system is simple and easy way to bump test and calibrate your MSAAltair® and Altair® Pro Gas detector units. When all components are combined you get a fully automated test and charge station for your detectors.
Simplicity counts with the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System for advanced safety management and effortless operation. The GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System provides simple, intelligent testing and calibration of MSA ALTAIR® and ALTAIR PRO Single-Gas Detectors and ALTAIR 4X and ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detectors. Easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either stand-alone unit or integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA ALTAIR family Gas Detector fleet. New MSA Link® Pro Software for proactive safety management; gas exposure email alerts, direct data input, live filtering, test and exposure queries, collecting and printing reports.
New MSA Link® Pro Software for proactive safety management; gas exposure email alerts, direct data input, live filtering, test and exposure queries, collecting and printing reports.
- Automated bump testing.
- Automated calibration.
- Automated data download option.
- Colour touch screen for ease of setup and viewing.
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button.
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments.
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimized for use with MSA's XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction.
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status.
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping.
- 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training.
- Gas detection fleet management. Suitable for theAltair® and Altair® portable gas detectors.
You can combine multiple units to this system, to a maximum of 4 Cylinder Stands (to the left of the test stand) and 10 Test Stands and unlimited charging stand units. All available separately.
The Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System comes standard with pre-configured plugs, barbs, fresh air filters, spare parts kit, power supply and plug, Ethernet cable, and screen protector.
*** Calibration Gas Cylinder sold separately ***
Part Number: 10128672K
Compatibility: Altair® and Altair® PRO units
Dimensions: 3 Units: each H 300 mm, W 165 mm, Depth: 200 mm (total aprox size H 300 x W 500 x D 200mm)
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island