Multi-purpose harness with many features for rescue, rope, work, etc
The updated AVAO® BOD FAST fall arrest and work positioning harness, is designed for greater comfort in all situations particularly in a fall. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension and the FAST adjust buckles facilitate quick on/off leg loop adjustment. The harness also facilitates carrying and organisation of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall.
- New, more ventilated padding particularly on legs and back-belt.
- Designed for comfort in any situation:
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waist belt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waist belt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- Practical adjustment:
- waist belt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organisation of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Less traumatising post-fall position:
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- Has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired.
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island