Multi-purpose harness with many features for rescue, rope, work, etc
The updated AVAO® BOD FAST fall arrest and work positioning harness, is designed for greater comfort in all situations particularly in a fall. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension and the FAST adjust buckles facilitate quick on/off leg loop adjustment. The harness also facilitates carrying and organisation of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall.
- New, more ventilated padding particularly on legs and back-belt.
- Designed for comfort in any situation:
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waist belt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waist belt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- Practical adjustment:
- waist belt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organisation of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Less traumatising post-fall position:
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- Has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired.