The AVAO® SIT combined with a CROLL TOP Chest harness, makes the ideal Rope Access harness in our opinion, but for everyone else, the AVAO® SIT is a work positioning seat harness featuring a semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent work positioning. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended.
This seat harness is built to accept a TOP to convert it into a fall arrest harness or a TOP CROLL to convert it into a rope access harness.
- Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organisation of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- The rear attachment point on the waistbelt allows attachment of a restraint lanyard, or a TOP CROLL (new or old version) to make the harness into a rope access harness
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel
Sizes: 1, 2
Model Number: C79AAA
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island