Head or helmet mounted lamp, with rugged construction.
This is the Version 2 updated and improved headlamp suitable for proximity lighting and movement, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. It now features a 80 lumen output.
The PIXA 2 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand or to move around safely. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground.
- Head strap or helmet mount (both included)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable
- two lighting modes (low and high)
- proximity lighting mode: wide, comfortable beam for close range work
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- knob is easy to use, even with gloves on
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
Intrinsically safe - can be used in explosive atmospheres, e.g. petrochemical, wheat silo, flammable dust. (CE, ATEX 2/22, HAZLOC C1d2, C2d2, ANSI-FL1)
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
IP 67 waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes
Weight: 160 grams
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island