Head or helmet mounted lamp, with rugged construction.
This is the Version 2 updated and improved headlamp suitable for proximity lighting and movement, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. It now features a 80 lumen output.
The PIXA 2 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand or to move around safely. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground.
- Head strap or helmet mount (both included)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable
- two lighting modes (low and high)
- proximity lighting mode: wide, comfortable beam for close range work
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- knob is easy to use, even with gloves on
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
Intrinsically safe - can be used in explosive atmospheres, e.g. petrochemical, wheat silo, flammable dust. (CE, ATEX 2/22, HAZLOC C1d2, C2d2, ANSI-FL1)
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
IP 67 waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes
Weight: 160 grams