Rollgliss R550 Rescue Kit, complete!
Offers the choice of controlled descent rescue, evacuation or the versatility of assisted rescue with lifting capabilities. This state-of-the-art, fully automatic controlled descent device can be used for rescue and evacuation from heights up to 500m for one user 141kg or 175m for two users totalling 282kg. It features 9.5mm super static kernmantle rope, and is configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline to operate in both directions. During assisted-rescue scenarios, a fallen worker can be attached to the R550 device (Rescue Model), raised to a point that allows their fall arrest device to be removed, then lowered to the ground safely. Remember, during an emergency every second counts! You can count-on and trust the DBI-SALA® Rollgliss® systems, in use all over the world; Wind Turbine Construction & Maintenance, Utility Pole/Tower Construction & Maintenance, Fire & Emergency Rescue Services, Commercial Construction Sites, Industry and MRO Facilities, Government & Military Operations and more!
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- Built-in rescue lifting wheel
- 9.5mm kernmantle rope lifeline (length corresponds to model selected, i.e. 10mt, 20mt, 100mt)
- Rated for up to 500m height for one user, 175m for two users
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Integrated rope ears
- Dual brake design
- Equipped with i-Safe®
Note: Drill not included, for example only.