The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing. The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage. It has a Karabiner hole for attaching the knife to the harness. It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
- Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
- Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a Karabiner
- Notch in the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
- Textured wheel for opening the blade when wearing gloves
- Mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
- Stainless steel blade for improved durability
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post; a flat shipping & handling fee of $9.95 is charged at checkout (*except bulky orders, see below). Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests. Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quotation by our Sales Team are not included in our $9.95 standard shipping rate offer.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our Collingwood Store free of charge or the Bulky Freight charge will be shown below.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island