Some of the Absafe crew use these in the field and love them particularly in confined spaces.
Developed with firefighters from around the globe, the Gallet F1 XF sets the new standard for structural firefighting helmets. It enters a new dimension of protection, functionalities integration, comfort of use and modularity. The configurable design makes the Gallet F1 XF fire helmet the perfect fit for various interventions such as structural and outdoor fires, technical rescue operations and road traffic accidents.
- Ergonomic, well balanced design, providing unmatched comfort in all operating conditions
- 2 helmet sizes ensuring an optimal fit for both small and large head sizes
- Effective, intuitive and robust adjustment mechanisms, ensuring optimal fit for all user profiles
- Unique adjustable ocular visor - fitting over prescription glasses while providing gap-free enclosure
- Comfortable, high-performance clear face protection with excellent coverage - Gold Visor Available
- Extended thermal and mechanical protection even in extremely hot conditions, ships with standard Neck Flap
- Fully integrated lighting module with unique distribution of light and weight, supporting work and safe navigation in the dark
- State-of-the-art integration of helmet mounted headset for easier communication - available separately
It is essential for firefighters to protect themselves while performing their difficult and dangerous work. The universal, modular, high technology head protection system F1 has been designed in cooperation with fire brigades around the world. Its unique design protects the firefighter against penetration, fire electric shock and radiant heat. The helmet system offers a wide variety of options such as a comprehensive range of neck curtains and visors, as well as adaptable face masks, lamps and communication systems. The mask-helmet-combination offers even greater breathing protection. The special face mask can be attached directly without necessitating the removal of the helmet. The F1 E is a very high performance helmet for structural fire-fighting aimed for large head size firemen, for sizes from 58 to 64 cm. The comfortable headgear is provided with either standard adjustment or quick ratchet adjustment. The spherically shaped face shield protects against heat and glare, with 3 options: gold, transparent and semi-tinted. The F1E helmet features a KitFix system with 3-position adjustment to optimize SCBA mask tension and wearer comfort. Furthermore it is designed with a 3-point chinstrap with automatic buckle for optimum stability.
What's in the Box:
- basic helmet (black fittings)
- ocular visor (clear)
- nomex neck curtain (standard)
- integrated lighting module
Colours: White, Yellow, Red (special order), Orange (special order)
Weight: 1600 grams (varies with visor/neck flap options)
Sizes: M: 52-62 cm / L: 58-65 cm
Part Number: 767958(M) / 767959(L)