High efficiency, ultra-light progress capture pulley
The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-light (85 g), ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient (91 %) thanks to its sealed ball bearings. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % less than the MINI TRAXION)
- Sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- For use on 8 - 11 mm diameter ropes
- Rope installation diagrams engraved inside pulley
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and as an emergency ascender
Most* items are shipped using Australia Post.
Free-shipping applies only to the lowest-cost method; if you request courier or express delivery, appropriate rates will apply.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, then $9.90 may be charged at checkout (*except bulky orders or remote areas, see below).
Please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any special shipping requests.
Please note; any items that are contained in a commercial quote by our Sales Team will be costed at appropriate freight prices.
Some items are not able to be shipped via Australia Post due to size and/or weight restrictions, but they can be collected from our showrooms, or appropriate Bulky Freight charge will apply.
Most items are held in stock in Collingwood, occasionally we run out of stock of some items. We will notify you advising when your order will be available for collection.
The following External Territories may not be shippable, and must be quoted in advance. Please call or email instead of ordering online.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Norfolk Island