The Peltor Welding Helmet Earmuff H505B features a low-profile design that fits comfortably under most welding helmets, as well as a semi-soft cup surface that minimises scratch sound transmission.
With a two-point suspension for balanced pressure distribution, this advanced earmuff delivers the comfortable protection that professionals need in a wide range of welding environments.
The Peltor Welding Helmet Ear Muffs H505B is designed to be used with 3M Welding Shields, like the 3M Speedglas 9100. These ear muffs provide moderate level of attenuation that meets the needs of most welding industry applications. " When correctly selected and worn these products help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise and loud sounds.
- Designed to fit under welding helmets
- Protects against hazardous noise levels but still allows you to hear warning sounds
- Low Profile and light weight
- Comfortable sealing rings
- Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
- Easy to replace cushions and inserts helps keep them hygienically clean
- Suggested Applications: General Industry, Welding
- SLC80 Rating: 22 dB (Class 4)
- Standards/Approvals: AS/NZS 1270:2002
*Price listed is per pair of earmuffs, minimum order of 10 pairs