The H9 Series offers versatile protection and is very lightweight providing high wearer comfort. It combines a low profile with generous inner depth which makes it easy to combine with other equipment, allowing the ear to rest comfortably. It is ideal for use in environments with moderate industrial noise, such as workshops, sheetmetal shops and printing works, but also suitable for outdoor use.
- Lightweight, comfortable & effective earmuffs that provide a cost effective solution for a wide range of workplaces
- Patented liquid & foam filled cushions provide a quality noise seal with low pressure for all day wearer comfort
- Stainless steel headband wired with four point suspension helps distribute cushion pressure evenly & earcups pivot for consistent fit
- Suggested Applications: General Industry
- SLC80 Rating: 24 dB (Class 4)
- Standards/Approvals: AS/NZS 1270:2002
*Price listed is per pair of earmuffs, minimum order of 10 pairs